Brownsville Independent School District is ensuring that each student achieves their highest personal potential.
Online Registration Form for Students New to BISD!
Welcome to Brownsville ISD!
Selecting a school for your child is an important decision. Student Enrollment accepts registrations for new students to the District year round. Student Open Enrollment period for the upcoming school year begins in January. You can always contact the campus directly to register within the current school year.
Zoning MapsIn order to provide parents and guardians with a significant number of school options with increased opportunities to attend schools closer to their homes, allow diverse school enrollments, and to help the District manage transportation more effectively, here is a look at our zoning maps.
The Department of Transportation is committed to supporting student academic achievement through a collaborative effort by providing safe, dependable, efficient and cost effective transportation services for BISD Students.
- Dual Enrollment Program
- Gifted & Talented Program
- Honors and Advanced Placement Programs
- Intra-District Transfer Application (Within the District)
- Inter-District Transfer Application (Out of the District)
- Pre-Kindergarten 3-Year Old and 4-Year Old / Kindergarten & 1st Grade Students
- Programs of Study
- Other Programs Offered at BISD