Remote Learning / Remote Conferencing
Brownsville ISD Continues to Offer Online Instruction
With the passage of Senate Bill 15, the district will be providing the opportunity for remote learning for eligible students in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade.
To quality for Remote Learning, the following criteria must be meet:
- Be enrolled in the district
- Satisfactory achievement on all State of Texas of Assessments of Academic Readiness (STARR)/End of Course (EOC) testing
- Less than 10 unexcused absences
- Student must be passing all courses
Reminder: Remote Learning will be provided until the end of the school year.
For more information, call Julie Salines at 956.548.8679.
- Remote Conferencing is virtual instruction for students who test positive for COVID-19 or who are in close contact and quarantined.
- Students are able to virtually participate so that there is no interruption in there education.
- The district provides instruction through remote conferencing to all students and count that instruction as classroom time.
Reminder: This type of instruction is provided during COVID-19 or quarantine time.
For more information, contact Dr. Sonia Saenz 956.698.2140.