The Special Services Family Center is a resource for families of students with disabilities ages 3 -21. Our goal is to build bridges between our schools and community.
Connections with community agencies and other resources
Educational and emotional support
Ongoing Parent trainings
The center is staffed by a bilingual social worker and a behavior specialist. It is supported by staff from the district's Special Education Department. The center is designed to assist families in developing the communication, collaboration, and trust necessary to achieve positive outcomes for their students.
Click here to see a copy of the presentation
Haga clic aquí para ver una copia de la presentación.
Click Here to Access PowerPoint Presentation
Haga clic aquí para acceder a la presentación de PowerPoint
Additional Information for Parents
ARD Meeting Support / Soporte Para Reuniones ARD
- Notice of Procedural Safeguards
- Aviso Sobre Procedimientos de Protección
- Parents Guide To the Admission, Review and Dismissal Process
- Notice of Procedural Safeguards -Audio Version
- Guía Para Padres del Proceso de Admisión, Repaso, y Retiro
- Special Education Referral Process / Proceso de Referencia de Educacion Especial