BISD Wellness Fitness Center RULES
1. You must fill out a Registration and Liability Form with a valid ID to participate in any Wellness Program or fitness area. After you fill out the forms you are required to sign in everyday that you use the Wellness Fitness Center or participate in any exercise class.
2.The Wellness Gym is Free and open only to BISD Parents and BISD Employees. (please check schedule for times) There are no guest passes or membership fees.
3. Proper workout attire must be worn at all times: white undershirts, belts, jeans, baggy pants, revealing clothing, wallets with chains, pajamas, sandals, open toed shoes, dance shoes, slippers and boots are prohibited. Tattoos or Body Art must be covered.
Face masks, T-shirt, shorts, leggings or warm-ups and tennis shoes are required at all times.
4.Only Parents and Employees are permitted in the weight room or cardio room.
5. Safe and proper use of equipment is required at all times. If you do not know how to use equipment please ask for assistance from the Wellness Coordinator/Staff. Please report any machine irregularities or malfunctions to front office.
6. Do not drop weights or bang them together.
7. Re-rack your own weights and return all other equipment and accessories to their proper location. An ID card must be left at front counter to check out basketballs, volleyballs etc.
8. Wipe down equipment after each use.
9. Do not sit on machines between sets. Machines need to be used by everyone as much as possible.
10. Food, candy, sodas, cups or glass containers are NOT allowed in gym. Only spill proof containers can be used for water.
11. Cell phones and cameras are not allowed while you are using equipment. If you need to answer a phone call please go outside the gym.
12. Children are not allowed at any exercise class, cardio room, weight room or gym.
13. Personal items such as gym bags, backpacks, books, etc. are not the responsibility of the Wellness Center. Please do not leave your items unattended. Items left behind will be placed in a lost and found bin for one week then disposed.
14. The Wellness Fitness Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
15. Do not disturb others. Focus on your own workout and allow others to do the same.
16. Headphones must be worn if using an IPOD or electronic devices for music.
17. Making loud sounds, yelling or using profanity is NOT allowed.
18. No Pets or Skateboards or Bicycles allowed inside the Wellness Center.
19. The Wellness Fitness Center is not a waiting area. If you are not exercising you must exit the gym.
20. The Wellness Coordinator reserves the right to enforce other rules as necessary to ensure the safety of all participants and personnel. Failure to comply with the rules will result in escort out of the Wellness Center by BISD Security and loss of all privileges from the Wellness Center.