- To assist in improving the entire instructional program district-wide so that Title I-A students have equal opportunities in the mastery of STAAR/EOC to meet Texas' performance standard;
- To strengthen the parental involvement component at each of the campuses; and
- To demonstrate a decrease in the high school dropout rate, thereby increasing the graduation rate.
Supplemental Instructional Programs
- Extended Day/Week/Year Tutorial/ Summer Programs
- Summer Bridge Program
- Private Non-Profit Schools’ Title I-A Tutorial Program