Resaca Elementary is a
High Performing and
High Progress School
· Triple Distinction Designation 2013
· Gold Performance Acknowledgements-Reading, Math, Writing and
· 2012 Pre-K Center of Excellence by the Texas Education Agency
· T.E.A. Recognized Campus 2011 2011 Gold Performance
Acknowledgements from the Texas Education Agency
· T.B.E.C. 2006 Honor Roll School
· Title 1 Distinguished School Award-2001-2002
· Texas Migrant Education Acknowledge Campus Award-2001-2002
· Texas Monthly 5 Staff School-2000-2001 & 2001-2002
· 100% of all students will pass STAAR Reading in 3rd-5th Grades. · 100% of all students will pass STAAR Math in 3rd-5th Grades. · 100% of all students will pass STAAR Writing in 4th Grade. · 100% of all students will pass STAAR Science in 5th Grade. · 98.0 % attendance rate will be maintained. · Student discipline referrals will be reduced by 5%. · There will be an increase of parental involvement.
Dr. Ezperanza Zendejas is the care partner for Mrs. Dahan's 3rd grade class. A care partner is a member of the community that adopts a classroom and provides motivation and encouragement to the students. Dr. Zendejas motivated the students to do their best on the upcoming STAAR assessment.
- Campus Improvement Plan 2013 - 2014
- BISD Texas Literacy Initiative
Campus Needs Assessment (CNA) Surveys for 2nd - 5th Grade Students
- Student Survey Password: 2015stu
- Teacher Survey Password: BISD*Teacher
- Parent Survey Password: #1Parent
- 3rd - 5th Grade Student Survey Password: respect
- Home Access Center
- Electronic Registrar Online (ERO)
- Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Texas Academic Performance Report 2012 - 2013
- TEA School Report Card 2012 - 2013
- Federal Report Card 2012 - 2013
- District Federal Report Card 2013 - 2014
- State Federal Report Card 2013 - 2014
- Puzzle Me Words
- Math Envision eTools
- Think Central
- Texas Math and Science Diagnostic System
- Accelerated Reader
- TELPAS Test Practice
- Rosetta Stone
- Living with Science
- Think Through Math
- Stride Academy
- Brain POP
- Brain POP Jr.
- Brain POP Espanol
- Britanica School Edition
- EBSCO Host
- Teacher Access Center
- Sub SmartFind
- Adapted Mind (Scroll Down, FREE Math Worksheets and Problems)
- Discovery Education (United Streaming)
- Read Works
District Wide Attendance Winner
Principal, Mrs. Lucinda Hernandez
Assistant Principal, Mrs. Corina Alaniz
Facilitator, Mrs. Griselda Marchan
Special thanks to Ms. Estela Torres, Parent Liaison
UIL District Champions for the 4th year in a row!
Minerva Pena, BISD Board President,
was the guest speaker at the
STAAR Rally on March 27, 2015.
Her words provided encouragement for students to do their best on the STAAR.
Lift Off to Literacy
Students and teachers pledged to read and participate in reading activities for 60 days.
Resaca Elementary Cheerleaders
2013 - 2014
Students celebrating the 100th Day of School!
2013-2014 Texas Academic Performance Report