|STUDENTS: Please complete the Community Safety Education Act Post Quiz.|
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE SURVEY
· Student Release
· Code of Conduct
· PEIMS Economically Disadvantage - ENGLISH
· PEIMS Economically Disadvantage - SPANISH
· Student Directory Objection
· Migrant Education
· Food Allergy
· Parent School Survey
· Getting Started With Google Classroom
· Uploading Assignments / Accessing Quizzes
· Teacher Directory / Classroom Information
· Student Schedule Change Request
· TSI TUTORIAL: How to Login to Edgenuity
· TSI TUTORIAL: How to Login to Apex
· Click Here to access school report cards.
· Click Here to Access Report
· Click Here to Access Student Grades
Sprint if offering a free mobile hot spot to students who submit the survey. This gives all students who do not have internet acces from home a way to complete any online research and assignments. Please click on the link below and answer all of the questions on the survey to be applicable for a FREE Sprint Mobile Hot Spot.
The resources on this website provide information to familiarize Texas educators and the public with the design and format of the STAAR program. The information should help educators understand how the STAAR program measures the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) curriculum standards. These resources should support, not narrow or replace, the teaching of the state-mandated curriculum, the TEKS.
Encouraging students to apply for scholarships to help them achieve thier higher ed degree is on the top of our list. At JPECHS we encourage you to take every opportunity to help you succeed as a student both in high school and college. Below you will find information for scholarships that are offered to our students.
The Brownsville Independent School District Youth Connection Project ensures educational rights and protections of children and youths experiencing homelessness under the McKinney-Vento Act.
JAMES PACE EARLY COLLEGE - EVENT CALENDAR