HELP DESK HOURS OF OPERATION
8 AM TO 10 AM
3 PM TO 5:00 PM
NOTICE TO ALL BISD SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
Substitute Teacher Requirements:
- Substitute Teacher Application
- High School Diploma/Transcripts or GED must be in English (Recognized by the Texas Education Agency or a regional accrediting agency)
from an accredited institution will be accepted in place of HS Diploma/GED.
- Minimum of forty eight (48) semester college hours from and accredited college or university (Remedial, vocational, technical, and repeated courses will not be accepted.)
- Must complete mandatory Substitute Teacher On-line Training Program
Candidate must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check.
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
· Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of individuals in a professional manner.
· Ability to assist students with academic work at the academic grade level appropriate for the assignment.
· Ability to work as a member of a team to provide assistance to students.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions.