HELP DESK HOURS OF OPERATION
7:30 AM TO 10 AM
3 PM TO 5:30 PM
Substitute Teacher Requirements:
- Substitute Teacher Application CLICK HERE TO GO TO APPLICATION
- High School Diploma/Transcripts or GED must be in English
(Title I and NCLB-No Child Left Behind Act requirement.)
- Associate degree or higher; or minimum of forty eight (48) semester college hours from and accredited college or university(Remedial, vocational, technical, and repeated courses will not be accepted.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (recognized by the Texas Education Agency or a regional accrediting agency.
- Must complete mandatory Substitute Teacher On-line Training Program
*Candidate must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check.
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
· Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of individuals in a professional manner.
· Ability to assist students with academic work at the academic grade level appropriate for the assignment.
· Ability to work as a member of a team to provide assistance to students.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions.